Coventry United - a community football club with a vision and a plan to reach the upper echelons of English football, in search of forward-thinking businesses and supporters to join us on our journey to the top. We have a full range of hospitality and advertising options with something to suit everyone, and we are happy to customise each product to meet your needs.
Click HERE to contact us about commercial opportunities or speak to your usual contact.
Click Brochure (pdf) to download a copy of a brochure
Our number one package for building a long-term partnership with a successful and prominent organisation in Coventry. Significant discounts are available for multi-year contracts with staged payments. Enjoy close-ties, on-going business support and participation from right across the club and receive the following benefits:
- Your logo and link on our new website landing page, our letterhead stationery, match-day programmes, supporters club newsletters and other periodic publications such as our acclaimed ‘pocket guide’.
- Regular acknowledgement tweets.
- Pitch-side advertising board.
- Corporate hospitality for up to 10 guests once per season with stadium tour.
- 10 corporate season tickets for both men’s and women’s senior sides and 10 tickets for our annual presentation night.
- Your choice of man-of-the-match (combined with other partner votes).
- The opportunity to work with the Directors of Coventry United on joint initiatives.
- Invitation to participate in one Board Meeting followed by Dinner.
- The ability to customise your benefits package to suit your needs.
- Corporate hospitality for four guests once per season with tour
- Two customised VP season tickets for both men’s and women’s sides
- Free parking space in the Players/Official section all season
- Club tie or scarf
- Invitation to pre-season and mid-season Q&A with Board and Team Manager
- Two tickets for the annual presentation night
- Your details on our new website
- Advertisements in our match-day magazine and other publications
- Complimentary copy of the programme emailed to you electronically before match-day
- Regular tweets from the club
- VP choice of man-of-the-match
- Personalised lapel badge
- Membership of the Supporters Club
- The opportunity to work with Directors of Coventry United of joint initiatives
- Invitation to participate in a Board Meeting followed by dinner
- The ability to customise this package to meet your needs
Our most popular sponsorship package; support your favourite player with a season-long kit sponsorship deal.
- Regular acknowledgement tweets throughout season
- Roll of honour on new website (late Summer 2017).
- Two tickets to annual presentation night,Advertisement in match-day programmes
Coventry United stage various events throughout the season, including our annual presentation night, Christmas party, ‘meet-the-manager’ events with many other varieties in the pipeline.
Enquires welcome for event sponsorship, and logistical / venue support.
Pitch-side boards / Social media advertising / Website advertising / Programme advertisingWe have a range of pitch-side advertising options.
Match and Match-ball sponsorship
A popular and traditional way to promote your brand and also a great way for groups of friends to club together for a great day out at the football.
- Mention in news articles in the run up to the game in social media and on website.
- Option to distribute your advertising materials at the game or set up a stall.
- Seats for the game.
- Advert in match-day programme (please supply artwork).
- Various tweets on day of game.
- Reserved parking space.
- Tea / Coffee at half-time.
- Drink in the bar with Directors after the game.
- Small memento for each of your guests.
- Choose your own man of the match and present award.
- Photograph of the occasion with your man-of-the-match
Corporate season tickets
Reward your team with a great day out at Butts Park Arena. Corporate season tickets are registered to your company, therefore you can pass them around and use that to reward staff for great work, etc; Buy several, and bring your clients to a game.
We are running many projects behind the scenes which attract a one-off implementation cost, all geared towards our growth and development plans. We welcome expressions of support from the business community to assist with funding, in return for the most appropriate benefits from the list below.
- Inclusion in press releases / publicity / website and printed matter (for example the Pocket Guide).
- Regular acknowledgement tweets.
- The provision of season tickets, match tickets and hospitality where appropriate